Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Help Lord!!

 


But I cry to you for help, LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you.Psalm 88:13

Look around you beyond your little world and torment, sadness, evil, fear, judgment, and ugliness abounds. I don’t know about you but I am ready for a spiritual awakening and  revival in a big way. 

Demons and demonic spirits are quite real. Pity the churches who don’t warn their congregations otherwise. There is a battle raging good versus evil, God versus the devil. Many scoff at the notion of Satan and that is just what he wants. Don’t believe in demons yet get angry at God. 

Grab hold of truth which is found in scripture. Get serious about fighting demons I am not talking about the little girl spitting up pea soup in the 70’s movie The Exorcist but I am talking about not letting him lie to you and manipulate you which he has done sadly to many in America, and don’t hate your enemies but pray for them to be set free as that really aggravates the devil. 

PRAYER: Father set my spirit free from lies and deception from the devil. Help those people who think spiritual warfare is a joke find a new church home and become energized and empowered. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment