Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, September 10, 2021

Loneliness Of Covid Lockdown



My son, pay attention to what I say;turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight,keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find themand health to one’s whole body.Proverbs 4:20-22 NIV Bible Gateway
Let’s face it folks, the disease of Covid has caused so much anxiety and a great deal of separation. Differing opinions contradict each other and add more fuel to the divisive fire of who is right and what protocols should we follow. Conspiracy theories loom and the internet doesn’t help to slow them down. Statistics have shown most deaths have been unvaccinated individuals. 

It is a real disease and has caused deaths, fear, arguments, anger, mask wars, vaccine wars, family separation, business closures, election turmoil, vacation cancellations, and so much more since making it’s entrance at the end of 2019. I remember back then someone asking me if I wasn’t afraid to fly because of Covid and honestly I had not heard of it yet.

This is not a medical post or a political post but a post to ask all believers to join me in praying for a miraculous end to this pandemic. Also for a way to restore family relationships that had been split due to either arguments or just fear of dying. Also pray for frontline workers such as my son a doctor in ER and his colleagues who fear daily they will carry it home to their wives and children. Let’s ask for a miracle folks. 

PRAYER: I am so grateful for the word of God and how reading it brings life and health to the body and restores thinking and lessens fear. I pray for any sick now to receive healing and pray for miracles that can only be from the hand of God. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment