Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Pray For The Chair

 








I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Joshua 1:3

I am not sure if you have ever tried prayer walking but it is a wonderful way to have boots on the ground and connect with an area you want to lift in prayer. Could be walking a college campus, around a mayors office, around US Capitol, a high school. 

I got another idea about praying and that is to pray where you are,  say the hair stylist or barber shop, for other customers who may occupy the chair you are in. Recently found out a 26 year old girl who had been to same salon as me had died of drugs.

 It can be praying in grocery store, sitting on public transportation, riding in a cab or Uber. Many places and people need lifted up. Many people are hurting. Many don’t know Jesus. Many think church is for religious fanatics or went to one and was rejected. You my friend can help sooth troubled souls simply by your prayers. 

PRAYER: Lord use me to spread your love to others and nudge me to pray when I am out and about. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment