Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Positive Attitude...Just Have One!



Do everything without grumbling or arguing. Philippians 2:14

Many things in daily life can spur a sour attitude. The thing is you don’t have to allow it.

 Rude drivers, unfriendly store clerk, craziness of this time of year(Thanksgiving through New Years), where you live or don’t live, politics, dishonest sales people, strained personal relationships, and a multitude of other things. You don’t have to succumb to a bad attitude. Cheer up, Jesus has overcome this world!

Purpose in your heart you are not going to ‘go there’ no matter what and remember you are an ambassador for the King of Kings. Don’t let the stresses and strains of this earthly dwelling place cause you to get sour and feel defeated. Pause for quiet times and relaxing. Turn off the noise. Pray. When you catch yourself slipping say “no way enemy” and march on!

 PRAYER: I am guilty of slipping into the stronghold of a bad attitude at times and I need your strength Lord to help me be a positive person who can bring joy to those around me even those who may not be cheery. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: You got my attention with the phrase,"Purpose in your heart... to not 'go there'no matter what." I believe this is what I have learned I need to do. Thank you for putting this into words for me.

    ReplyDelete