Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 12, 2018

Prayer...Keep At It!


Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. Luke 18:1
I know people who think prayer is stupid and doesn’t work and they are believers. Prayer is your way to communicate with God. It isn’t a guarantee of a perfect life or a perfect answer. 
Sometimes healings occur, sometimes not. Why? I don’t know. Sometimes miracles occur and sometimes not. All I know is a God wants to hear from you. What is the alternative? Being taken captive by Satan because your spiritual life takes a nose dive.

Wherever you are at today give thanks to God for exactly where He has you. Everyones’ life has a purpose and often times when I life is cut short God is blamed. Live a life pleasing to him. Don’t give up on prayer. Start little around your dinner table with your family. Join hands and give thanks. Then gradually incorporate it into all facets of your day. Trust God after that.

PRAYER: Jesus you are my all in all. Forgive me when I feel like prayer doesn’t work cause it is vital. I pray for those who may be discouraged because of losses in their life. Comfort them. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment