Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Get Up, Get Over Yourself, Get On With God’s Business


Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God. Psalm 43:5

It is human nature to be a pit dweller or in other words to sulk and have hurt feelings or pity parties over things that do not matter in the big scheme of things. I know it is my weak point. Satan loves to get you where you are weakest and most vulnerable and disable you for the kingdom. Don’t let it happen. 

Let’s say you feel someone got offended at something or that you must have said something to get them angry at you. And in this political climate we are in here in America, if you don’t agree with a particular side they shut you down and out. Very hurtful. Ruining friendships over politics is problematic and horrible. 

Christians are to be set apart and above all the chaos and hatred and not slip into a mode of feeling sorry for themselves. If you have issues with friends give it to the Lord. Don’t stoop low and take the low road but always stay on the high road. Get up, get going, and get on with God’s business which is loving people and winning souls. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord that you love me even when a human may have turned his or her back on me. I choose to love, move on and forgive. Help me stand strong and resist the stronghold of self pity. In Jesus’ name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment