Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 3, 2018

God’s 🏆 Trophy

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:23-24

You may have never received any medals, trophies or other human accolades but did you know to the Almighty you are a prize indeed and worth more than rubies and gold. Maybe you grew up in a situation where you were mistreated or abandoned altogether. God will never abandon you my child. 

This title came to me in the oddest of ways. I was hiking at a local park when I looked down and saw a child’s play trophy laying on the ground. Now I took it as a sign from the Lord that he loved me and I was more valuable than a piece of metal. Many may say “whoa she has lost her marbles” but I say no because the Holy Spirit speaks to us in many ways. 

Do you feel valued today? Maybe you were never Homecoming Queen, Quarterback on the football team, Valedictorian, Boston Marathon winner, Oscar nominated, and a host of other things we humans think we need to feel good about ourselves but you my friend are loved so much beyond measure by God. Never forget that. He is your trophy. 

PRAYER: I am very thankful even when humans reject me or don’t reward me that it does not matter because you do. Thanks for all you do for me Lord and the ways you use me to impact others. Help me never strive for human greatness and if it comes to stay grounded. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment