Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Fearful...Of What?


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
There are all sorts of fears. Flying. Jumping from an airplane. Roller coasters. Whitewater rafting. Snakes. Falling. Afraid of the dark. Election results. Fear of proposing. Maybe you can add to my list. 
Sometimes you just have to trust God to carry you through things. Face your fears as it is said. Some fears are learned behavior because you grew up and a parents’ fear passed on to you. 
Today purpose in your heart you are going to conquer a fear that has paralyzed you. Being fearful doesn’t change a situation but it sure makes your heart more peaceful. Don’t watch or read things that contribute to unnecessary fears.  Make up your mind now you will not allow the enemy to keep you afraid. Be bold and step out in faith! 
PRAYER: Lord God I remember a time I was fearful and you delivered me from it. I pray for my brothers and sisters in Christ to be able to let go and let God. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. You chose one of my favorite verses for you message today. It helped me overcome my feelings about a circumstance in our lives several years ago.

    ReplyDelete