Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Grumbled?


Instead, they grumbled in their tents and refused to obey the LORD. Psalm 106:25

It sure is easy to be a grumbler. Instead of counting your blessings maybe you slip into a critical mode every now and then. 

Think about what you have not what you don’t have. Think about the ways your life has impacted others. Think about the freedoms you enjoy. Perhaps start  a list of a blessing a day. Don’t allow yourself to free fall into complaining.

Today know that God is with you every step of your way. Your journey is not over. There is always someone worse off than you. Look around and see ways you can reach out and bless others.

PRAYER: Lord I am so grateful and forgive me when I have grumbled and complained. I am blessed and I thank you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment