Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

What Are You Believing For?


“And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. 
For nothing will be impossible with God.”Luke 1:36-37

How many of you have been praying to God it seems forever for a breakthrough in some area in your life or that of a loved one? God’s ways are not our ways and He has an ultimate plan and obviously knows the ‘big picture’. 

Numerous times in the Bible when people got impatient waiting on God the results were not that great but God also redeems man’s screwups. Do a search on ‘people who did not wait on God’ and you will come up with all sorts of accounts. There is purpose in waiting. What if we got everything just when we wanted it? You would probably start taking the Almighty for granted. 

No matter what you are trusting God for today do not,I repeat, do not step in and try to orchestrate things on your own like a miniature Holy Spirit.  Keep believing, keep praying, be still, be silent, and just know God has a plan. 

PRAYER: Oh Lord God I thank you for prayer. I know you hear my prayers. I thank you for how you are working in my life and the life of those I am lifting up daily in prayer. Give me the ability to be still and be thankful. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Click link below for a awesome song of worship to go along with this devotion. Sit and be still and just worship God.

https://youtu.be/0B_lnQIITxU

No comments:

Post a Comment