Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thou Shalt Not 2018

These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Deuteronomy 6:6-7

Where have the Ten Commandments gone? Unless parents make it a point to teach their young children or they are taught in church a person is barely exposed to them in 2018.

The basics such as do not steal, do not kill, do not commit adultery are just 3 of the 10. As a child when I was growing up you saw them and were taught them and they served as a guide for life. When the enemy tries to get God out of everything chaos is a result. Abortion approved, millions of babies killed. No prayer in school, now we have guns instead.

If people followed the Ten Commandments there would be so much less garbage going on in our world today. Of course Satan is glad we are boycotting them, tearing them down, banning Bibles as get the word eradicated and you win half the battle. My friend now is the time to stand up for truth and stand up for Jesus and get God back in America again.

PRAYER: Father I love the word and I love the truth. I pray for those in our world who don’t love you and who try to make it hard for those of us who do. I pray for righteousness to return and the Ten Commandments to be welcome again. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

NOTE : The Ten Commandments are found in Exodus Chapter 20 in the Old Testament. 

1 comment:

  1. Your post tells us so much here. I shared it on Facebook. I will be sending a link to this post to friends.

    ReplyDelete