Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Staying Cool Regardless



           Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you,  casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for     you. 1 Peter 5:6-7
What has you flustered today? The enemy sure loves to disable Christians by making them shoulder all their burdens and not trusting their Heavenly Father has got their back. 

Did you ever sit and think about worry? It accomplishes not one single thing! You pray right? So why then continue to fret over something totally out of your control? Each of us has probably done it but it is time to get a grip and stop and focus totally on God and His immense love for you and for whomever  it you are lifting in prayer.

Stop saying “well I’m just a worrier” and instead be bold in your faith and say “God is way bigger than this little issue and He has it” and once you do that go do something else and above all praise God through the storms of life. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I need you. Every hour I need you. Forgive me for the times I have picked my burden back up and not left it at the altar. I know you have my back. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link below to praise God with a powerful worship song: 

No comments:

Post a Comment