Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, September 14, 2018

Love...Just Live It!!


Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 1 John 4:20

Christians really have our work cut out for us in 2018. Never in my life have I seen so much unwarranted rage and anger. Even some who say they are believers are raging.  

When times get dark we as believers are supposed to shine even brighter to dispel the darkness. Many people have been taken captive by deceiving spirits.

Don’t be mad at the people who are being hateful and ugly but realize our fight is not against flesh and blood but against demonic spirits. You should be praying those who walk in darkness will be set free. It happened a few times, if you recall in God’s word. Don’t let the darkness get you down but defeat it by shining your light even brighter.

America is a unique nation. Founded upon Christian principles and of course forces of darkness will always try to snuff out the light of Jesus. Stand strong my friend and do not be fooled. Read your Bible more than you watch the news. It is a happier place to be I can tell you that. Stay lifted up and encouraged.

PRAYER: Oh Lord you are beautiful. Your face is all I seek. Forgive me when I let the issues in the world saturate my mind more than I do your word. I choose to maintain peace in the storm and pray for those who are being held captive. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment