Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, September 21, 2018

Stop Your Grumbling


“Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky. Philippians  2:14-15

It sure is easy to grumble and find fault isn’t it? You can almost fall into a pattern of griping if you are not careful. I have a challenge for you.

Try to look for ways to bless people and be kind to them. Overlook little minor screwups and if there is a problem try to be gracious not hateful. Let your countenance be one of joy and love and let smiles radiate from your face. You feel better when you smile and make others feel better as well.

Try to bite your tongue when you feel like reacting in a less than stellar manner to something. Pause, take a breath,  and be like a shining star!

PRAYER:I am sorry for the times I have allowed my emotions to control me and spouted off to someone in a less than gracious manner. Forgive me Lord and help me ask forgiveness to anyone I may have hurt by ugly words. I choose to shine for you and radiate goodness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment