Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Gone For Good


“For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.” Hebrews 8:12

How many reading have some sin in their life they think God just can’t forget? I remember a children’s song when our sons were little where the lyrics said “no fishing, no fishing,no fishing” referring to God putting yours sins away as in a bottomless lake with a big sign that read ‘No Fishing’ or in other words he has forgotten so why can’t you?

Satan is the one who keeps hanging out trying to remind you of junk God forgot long ago. 1 John 1:9 reminds us “if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” That pretty much says it all. So my friend don’t torture yourself for things you confessed to God.

You have freedom in Christ and are not under bondage anymore. Once you gave your heart to Jesus he made you a new creation. Old is gone and the new has come. If you haven’t accepted Christ as your savior you can do it now by asking Jesus to come into your heart and cleanse you and be Lord of your life. Simple as that.

PRAYER: We all do dumb things in life Lord and I know once I asked forgiveness you cleansed me and it is only Satan who tries to torture me with the past. I am a child of God and no longer under the yoke of Satan. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: