Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Your Words



The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. Proverbs 18:21

What kind of words come out of your mouth? Praise, anger, bitterness, selfishness, love, gossip, hatred? Your words say allot about the kind of person you are and what is truly in your heart. You can't use the 'devil made me do it' excuse all the time. It worked for the late comedian Flip Wilson in the 70's but is just that, an excuse. 

Yes Satan is alive and well and tries to do all he can to mess with believers as with non believers or complacent Christians he is pretty much controlling as they don't give any time to God. Does your mouth cause you trouble? Do you spend time with the Lord on a daily basis?  The more we have a daily quiet time and read the word probably the less mean words will tend to flow from your mouth. 

Before you say something, write something, call someone, text, or email stop and ponder and ask if it is necessary and will it tear down or build up. Now go have good speech why don't you? 

PRAYER: I have messed up with my mouth more times than I care to remember. I know you created me to serve you and do good not evil. Help my mouth not be a tool for evil. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment