Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Whole World In His Hands


“Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." Jeremiah 32:17

As a child I grew up singing 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands' but often as hardened adults we forget that tune and medley and forget what it means. I was in DC the day of the baseball field shooting on 14 June 17 and on the way home from the airport that evening was praying on the phone with the Capitol Hill Prayer Partners 24/7 free conference  call line.
Not sure who on the line mentioned this but indeed God does have the whole world in His hands from the little bitty baby to the housewife and her family and everyone in between. That day the prayer was God had these shooting victims in His hand as well. 

It made me think about prayers for those I frequently lift up in prayer mainly in my family and I visualized God's big powerful hand holding each of them and  not letting them fall. Even though people may not acknowledge Him, or be angry at Him,  or falling into purposeful sin, have hatred for politicians, are angry all the time, God still loves them and has not dropped them, so you don't either!

Keep praying my friend!

PRAYER: I know Lord you have my back so to speak and I know you have the backs of those I pray for. This doesn't mean everything happens like I want it to or on my timetable but you make a way. In Jesus' name. Amen.

NOTE: I urge you to call the free conference call line any time day or night to lift up this country, its' states, and its' leaders in prayer. The line has a moderator who guides the prayer at top of each hour. Sometimes there is singing or the blowing of the Shofar. It is so uplifting. The number is 712-770-4340. Once connected after the prompt enter 543555# and then mute your phone by pressing *6. That is all there is to it. I hope you will at least try it once. It is great to put on speaker phone while you are driving. To God Be The Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment