Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Bread Of Life



But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Dads and moms out there are you focusing on Jesus first in your home or is He not even a passing thought? Jesus is in fact the 'bread of life' yet to many He is not even part of the equation. I realize that in writing I am preaching to the choir so to speak and only the Holy Spirit can do the conviction and drawing men and women to Him.

Be intentional. Get to a growing church you hate to miss. Make it a priority. If you have family or friends who seem to be lethargic when it comes to things of the Lord just continue to lift them up in prayer and do not stop or lose hope. 

The world we live in is certainly not 'Christ centered' and it is necessary to stay on your knees in prayer and get serious about falling in love with Jesus. Is Jesus what you are feasting on daily. Don't starve yourself. Get your 'bread of life' today. 

PRAYER: Each day Lord I know you yearn for me to take time to stop and spend time with you. So may things cry out for my attention. I choose to start my day with the bread of life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment