Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Interference


Do everything without grumbling or arguing, Philippians 2:14

My ideas for my writing come from very unique sources at times, this one being no exception. It is as if God is saying, "people need to hear more on this and you need to learn more Becky" so on it goes. My issue today was distinct interference with a mainstream wifi source at a major coffee shop I frequent letting my phone connect but not my iPad. Frustrating but not the end of the world. 

What minor interferences do you experience in your daily living? Plumbing issues, broken air conditioner in very hot weather, dead car battery, lost keys, can't find your glasses. Have I hit one of yours yet? The point being is this too shall pass and it is not that big a deal in the long run. Sometimes it is necessary to relax, take a breath, and just give thanks. Yes you heard me right, give thanks! 

Give thanks to God for all the good you do have and for so many blessings. When you become agitated the best solution is in fact to praise God for the good in your life and see if you don't feel better. 

PRAYER: I am indeed grateful for so many blessings you have bestowed on me I don't even deserve at times. Give me the ability to relax when things go haywire. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment