Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Notes In The Bible



"A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children.” Proverbs 13:22(NKJV)

I have a good friend in Arizona whose mom recently went to Heaven and she was going through her Bible and found all sorts of treasures and little notes that made her heart very glad. At a time she was mourning these 'treasures' brought her great joy. 

If you were to die today is there any sort of spiritual legacy left behind in your Bible or Bibles? Your Bible is meant to be used not just as a coffee table ornament or dust catcher. It is packed full of wisdom to get your through life. There is more to life than just waking up, going to work, hanging with friends and having fun on weekends. Is Jesus part of your life and how big a part? Ponder that for a moment. 

Only the Holy Spirit can draw you. I remember when the 'lights came on' for me back on 19 March 1975 and I became born again. At that point in time I thirsted for God's word. Things happened along the way but thankfully I am on track now. If you don't have a thirst for Jesus why not? If you were to die today would a spiritual legacy be left for your family and children to make them smile? 


PRAYER: How I love you Lord and my heart aches for those who have no relationship with you other than saying they are a Christian. I pray for those I know and am close to to fall in love with you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment