Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 14, 2023

Your Retaining Wall

 


And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will be its glory within.’ Zechariah 2:5
Have you seen construction projects mostly on hillsides or a mountain where it is necessary to build a restraining wall so the whole side of the mountain doesn’t cave in? 

In your life do you have a retaining wall to keep you from falling or caving? A retaining wall is strong and firm and a protection of sorts. Who do you suppose would be the best retaining wall from the wiles of Satan? Jesus of course. 

What you need to do if you don’t already is make a time alone with the Lord a priority and not a last resort. Do not be ashamed to stand up for the truth when someone makes fun of you, calls you names, or just doesn’t understand. God’s way is the way. This earth and all the fun and parties will one day cease. Are you prepared to meet Jesus? 

PRAYER: Father my heart aches for those I know without a spiritual retaining wall. Help me keep mine from crumbling by daily feeding my spirit with your word. When someone asks for my reason of hope ket me not cower but be bold. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment