Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 13, 2023

What Defines Your Life?



I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.Galatians 2:20 NIV Bible Gateway
Is it a Career, groups you are in, sexual orientation, church you go to, lifestyle you lead, politics? Who is your identity truly in? 

The world is so mixed up today telling people they can be whoever they feel like. A woman when you are a biological male, a boy when you were born a girl. Satan is behind this dividing families, cultures, and the world and playing God saying you don’t have to be the sex you were born with. Oh really? Small children are being indoctrinated to these lies. Only God can set us free. 
May I challenge you if you are a believer to let Jesus be your identity. No name on earth is greater than His.

PRAYER: I pray for protection especially for children who seem to be the victim these days of indoctrination and lying. Help parents recognize evil and protect their children. Give me a bold voice to speak up and above all keep resisting Satan. He can’t have our children. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment