Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

What Is Cluttering Your Life?



“Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.” Hebrews 12:1-2


Are things in your life you need to get rid of in order to move forward with your walk with the Lord? 


Maybe comparing yourself with others. Perhaps desiring what others have. Being able to be still and wait for God to work. Trying to ‘lord over’ or boss people. Stop telling lies.  Knowing when to let go. Giving social media a rest or flush it entirely. Turning off the television. 


You get the idea. Often times many things that seem innocent or good may be creating trouble in getting you closer to the Lord. Give God thanks each day and stay in an attitude of prayer. 


PRAYER: Lord I want to run my race to win and run right over Satan and squish him. I am tired of him and how he has tricked those I love to lose their passion for you. Help me be kind and show others the way to the cross. Help me learn to rest. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment