Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Lions Not Sheep

 











The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

 

Recently I saw a man wearing a shirt that read what my title is today. What I think of is as fierce as a lion and as meek as a sheep. It could apply to your prayer life. 

In scripture in 1 Peter 5:8 there is a verse saying that Satan is roaming around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. Many a heart broken parent yearns for the day their adult child returns to the joy of their salvation. 

Perhaps you are wavering in your faith and need to run hard after God. 
 When God is taken off the throne and secular humanism replaces it this is what occurs. Your power is prayer, speaking up in love, guarding your heart, and being alert to the tricks of Satan. He is not your friend. 

PRAYER: I want to be used by you Lord to be a mighty prayer warrior. I lift up our nation for a mighty revival. I pray for those whose hearts are hardened and are blinded. Help those I love guard their hearts and minds. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment