Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Don't Shove Jesus In People's Faces



Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.James 1:2-4 NIV Bible Gateway

In my own quiet times I often get these brilliant ideas, or so I think they are, and if not still and patient I might find myself in the role of Holy Spirit Junior to other people trying to orchestrate their lives for them.

God has a plan. He has a timetable. He is doing His work in the lives of those you pray for. His timing is perfect. What He wants is your obedience to pray then to let go and let Him work. Trust Him. 

So how about it. Are you able to relax and rest knowing God is working. 

PRAYER: I need to know that anxiety and stress are tools the enemy uses to make me frustrated. I refuse to doubt my prayers are being answered. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment