Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Focus On Jesus. Period!



 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.John 15:5 NIV 

 

From Redeem TV app I got the idea for today’s title. If you stay focused on Jesus and not your problems you will experience freedom. 

There is much in the world to distract us from being Christlike and doing what deep down what we know is right. There is right and wrong and good and evil but seemingly in our culture today the prince of darkness is trying to call evil good and good evil. 

Stand strong in the face of darkness. If your heart is breaking over the condition of the world and you have great fear over how the world seems to be going after children keep praying. If you have children or grandchildren lift them up daily. Satan is trying to rewrite what is good and normal. This is a battle of God versus the devil. Whose side are you on? 

PRAYER: Lord show me how to stand firm and love well.Bring revival. Protect our children from Satan and his demonic spirits.  In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment: