Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 21, 2023

Who Do You Call On Google Or God?

 


He will call on me, and I will answer him;I will be with him in trouble,I will deliver him and honor him.Psalm 91:15 NIV Bible Gateway

When you ask a question does anyone around respond with the statement “Google It?”Google is a good source that you can even use to look up scripture and other Christian things but it is not God. 

Who do you turn when tragedy strikes? Friends and family yes. Maybe a close neighbor. But you will most certainly cry out to God. Even those who deny His existence often cry out. It takes something bad to make people turn to Him. 

Google, or Siri, or Alexa artificial intelligence aren’t real and are quite impersonal. You could say “Hey Alexa play Elevation Worship” and hear wonderful songs to uplift you but God is the one to talk to. Get on your knees and really cry out to Him. 

PRAYER: Father God I thank you because I know all things work together just give me strength to hang on while you work. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger
https://youtu.be/s7jXASBWwwI

No comments:

Post a Comment