Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Do You Have Any Gods Before The God?



You should have no other gods before me. Exodus 20:3

It is a confusing world you are living in. The world has gone crazy. Screaming out at us look at me. It could be possible you have allowed another god to take first place in your heart making excuses why you still love God but don’t really need Christian fellowship. 

Recent God’s in society are the Barbie craze, transgender issues, fun over church, child trafficking, public broadcasting and so forth. You might love a certain sport that captivates your every free moment. 

Who is your spiritual authority? Is it the news media who here in Idaho bashed a Christian evangelist who recently held a worship event at the Capitol calling him the dreaded title of Christian nationalist and dangerous. The whole thing of church and state was messed up by those who hated God in government kept repeating a lie and eventually brainwashed the masses. Anyway ask yourself who is on the throne.

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for the gift of freedom. Help laws not be passed to give freedom to people who would harm or abuse children. Guard my heart that I not fall into a stupor and believe lies and be led by them. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: We see those things happen everywhere. I have chosen NOT to allow myself to be duped into believing all I hear or all I read in the secular media. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete