Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 7, 2023

God Is Still Working

 

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.Proverbs 19:21
“It can be easy to become downhearted when we see people attacking God’s cause. The best way to respond is with passionate prayer.”This was a quote from Nicky Gumbel on Classic Bible In One Year day 169 App.
It is very disheartening when even seemingly those following Christ give little or no interest to healing our fractured world but get more into the world and its’ causes. My friend this earth and everything in it is temporary. When you think God must have given up on us don’t worry as He is still working in a mighty way.
I am not sure what you may be dealing with today and how deep your pain is but I do know that God is the comforter and redeemer and so much more. Stand firm, look up, don’t quit.
PRAYER: Father I love you and thanks for watching over me and listening to my prayers even when I stumble on what to say. You know my heart. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment