Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Have You Hit The Snooze Button On Your Spiritual Life?

 



A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest—
 and poverty will come on you like a thief
and scarcity like an armed man.Proverbs 24:33-34 NIV Bible Gateway

I am so tired I think I will just hit snooze and sleep a wee bit longer. You keep doing this and you may miss a flight, be late for work, or miss an important interview. Sleeping in sounds so good. 

Are you snoozing through your life with Christ? Do you find that you don’t need to be in a building to love and worship God yet staying home or going elsewhere do you actually ‘have worship’? Ponder that for a moment. Probably the answer is no that Jesus is on the back burner of your life and doesn’t really have a vital place in your heart. 

Do you want to stop snoozing? Cry out to God and ask him to restore the love you may have once had for Him. Issues on life may have made you mad at God but He is still waiting for you to draw near to Him again. Come home. 

PRAYER: Father forgive me when I thought I could do life on my own without you. Forgive my anger. Forgive my excuses. Draw those to you who are needing to be able to resist the devil. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
Click link below for powerful song of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment