Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Your Treasure

 



Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21
NIV Bible Gateway 

You must make time for God. Do you desire to do this? Do you want your life to impact the world around you?

If someone were to ask you what is the most important thing in your life how would you respond? Not all days will you feel like jumping for joy even though the joy of the Lord should always be your strength. 

Don’t be ruled by emotions or feelings as they are ever changing. Just where is your treasure being stored? 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for watching over me and providing for me even on days when I give you little time. I seek to walk with you daily. Keep my feet from stumbling. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment