Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 31, 2022

I Just Thought They Were A Bunch Of Numbers


“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” King James Version (KJV)Isaiah 55:11
I was having a rather awkward conversation with a new neighbor recently when my ADHD self blurted out “do you know what the letters on my tag means?” It was so random, but out ,the words fell. She says “no I just thought it was random” and so after saying what they went she went on her way.
3 JHN 4 is 3 John 4 which says “I wish above all things that my children would walk in truth” which had been a favorite of mine since seeing it on a vehicle in Birmingham, Alabama on Mother’s Day of all times back in about 2009.
They may seem like randomly placed numbers and letters but they have meaning. They mean nothing to some people but others who know scripture they pop right out. There is so much truth and promises in the word of God. It is not just a historical book to put in your bookcase. It should be read daily and loved. There is so much power in that book to ward off attacks from the enemy. I pray that my brief encounter with this new neighbor didn’t end our conversation. And I pray others who see my tag will ask about it. Go now and have a blessed day and how about reading a few Psalms and Proverbs while you’re at it.
PRAYER: Your word is truth dear Lord. Let me be a good representative of you to those who are just churched or unchurched. Use me today to help someone even with kindness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment