Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Oh No!! My Money!!



But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philipians 4:19

In recent days with world events in chaos, the stock market has reacted on a negative way. Those diligently working hard for saving grimace as their portfolios plummet. 

My late parents and grandparents generations had to suffer through wars and the Great Depression. They didn’t lead a cushy little life like most today do. Sometimes when you are at rock bottom you have time to look up.

The trials and hardships made them stronger. You weather the storm and hang on till the sun shines again. The money is God’s anyway we are to only be good stewards of it. 

PRAYER: Father thanks so much that I basically grew up and had what I needed. Show me how to use what you blessed me with to help others. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: one lesson I have learned is this: We have to thank God for each thing we have be it funds to get through the month, a home, a yard to keep, our friends, our church.

    ReplyDelete