Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 28, 2022

Have You Visited Your Prayer Closet?

 




“Pray without ceasing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Recently I read that the average person spends 9 hours on social media during a one week vacation and consequently misses out on many moments of their leisure time. This little device comes in handy yes but it is a huge relationship robber with people and God. 

In the movie ‘War Room’ there was a literal closet made into a prayer room. Your ‘closet’ may be a favorite chair, your back patio or a simple place you can go and be uninterrupted. Don’t be misled by the enemy but this time is vital. 

Is it important to you to have uninterrupted time with God talking to him? Do you prioritize it or let other things squeeze it out? Recently someone said to me “I don’t have to go to church and read my Bible to go to Heaven. God knows I love Him and I gave my life to Him.” If you don’t make time for God by finding a place to worship weekly it will be very easy to let the culture and world shape you. What is the priority in your life?

PRAYER: Lord help me to always put you first and to never make excuses for why I don’t pray or attend a worship service somewhere. Help those searching for you Lord to be led to a dynamic alive church fellowship where Jesus is Lord!
In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment