Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 7, 2022

Stop Reading Junk Mail



So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.Galatians 5:16

Junk mail everyone gets it much of it nowadays in the form of questionable internet pop up ads. You have to discipline yourself to not go off and start looking at them. 

Discipline is the key in the person’s life who claims to follow and love Christ. A life with Jesus in the center is not a boring life at all. The devil wants those not excited about church to think it is dull and boring. It may be boring in the wrong church. 

Stop today reading things that draw you away from Christ. God’s word is not junk mail and needs read and meditated upon daily in order to stand strong and ward off attacks of demonic spirits that may try to attack. My friend good news awaits you if you will only seek His face. 

PRAYER: Lord I need discipline in my life to stop reading and looking at things that do nothing for my spirit but only seek to distract me. Guide me to stay strong and resist evil. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Good guidance. It also applies to snail mail. Peace and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete