Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 14, 2022

Getting Off Track


So let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16


Don’t beat yourself up if you had the best intentions to stay on a Bible reading plan and something happened. It almost becomes a chore instead of a joy so relax. 


At the beginning of a new year you may have decided to start a Bible reading plan or a time alone with God and each day is unique and sometimes things don’t come out as planned. Relax my friend. God knows your heart. He isn’t going to punish you for missing a day of your Lenten reading. 


Of course be alert to the enemies tricks to immobilize your growth in Christ but stay  watchful and hopeful and even on days when you don’t ‘feel’ spiritual make an effort to at least talk to God. 


PRAYER: Thanks Father for loving me even when I fall short of plans I had. Help me to keep running the race to be closer to you and shaking off any of the world’s garbage that hinders me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment