Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Afraid?

 

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” (Psalm 46:1).
Many times in the past I have written about not fixating on bad news and try to get away from constant news alerts which only cause stress and anxiety. Be thankful you are not in a war torn country and stay on your knees in prayer.
There is plenty to fear if you choose to allow it to disrupt your life. The fear is not one of fight or flight like a bear encounter in isolated woods like my husband and I faced in September 2018 in Homer, Alaska or is not the fear of dying in an airplane crash or being ejected from a roller coaster but fear of what is to come or what evil man can do to you.
You may say well I can’t help it that is my personality but in fact you can conquer fear. If you don’t it will soon defeat you. As a child of God you set an example for the rest of the world because you can have perfect peace. You have to do the ‘spiritual work’ to develop a peaceful mindset by memorizing scripture on peace. Make the rest of March your happy time!
PRAYER: Lord I come to you daily asking for strength to fight the enemy when he comes knocking at my door. I choose to seek peace and pursue it. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment