Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

7 Missed Days


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10

I tend to bounce around lots and not focus as good as I should and one area this is frustrating is following a daily quiet time plan. Recently I went to one plan and got the message I had missed seven days. Oh no what is wrong with me?

Perhaps you can identify with this in that there are so many good plans out there you either bounce around or just skip it entirely. Your enemy Satan loves to distract you and keep you from settling down and enjoying a quiet time with the Lord. 

Decide today what direction you need to go and don’t beat yourself up when you miss a day. Don’t just do this out of a legalistic habit but desire and hunger for it. God knows your heart and He loves a heart set apart for Him. 

PRAYER: Help me Lord each day as I start my quiet time to not let the ‘tyranny of the urgent’ disrupt me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment