Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus Here So Leave Me Alone!

 I’m Trying To Be Like Jesus Here So Leave Me Alone! 


And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.Colossians 3:17

Sometimes God may have divinely appointed meet ups for you but they may may come at inconvenient times when you would rather not be interrupted. Have you been there and know what I mean? Jesus has many times he was interrupted when followers found out he was close by. 

Outwardly you may look okay but inside turmoil and confusion are brewing. Maybe you wanted to sit on a boulder and watch a nearby creek but interruptions came in the form of a passerby. You may be throwing a private pity party, I have had many of those. As my husband recently said, “You have it pretty good so why not think of people with real losses, hurts, pains and in need.” Ouch. 

So whatever it is you are dealing with my friend God does really know. The devil tries to taunt you and get you to act less than Christlike. People should always be put before self. Everyone does need some sort of solitude at times but to just ‘crawl in a hole’ and not want to be bothered is probably not healthy. Make friends and call on friends in time of pain or hurt. And Jesus is a prayer away. Make time to talk to him daily. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you that you are my savior and you care for not only me but for all people whether they love you or not. Give me strength, courage, determination to get through difficult situations. Also use me in the lives of others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment