Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Jesus’ Birthdsys

 






Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?John 3:3-5(KJV) 

46 years ago today, 19 March,  I rededicated my life to Christ and became ‘born again’ or as I affectionately call it my Jesus’ birthday! 

Milestones such as that are important. There is your actual physical birthday and then the birthday you knowingly and willingly accepted Jesus into your heart to be Lord of your life. My younger sons’ spiritual birthday in 2000 is the same as his first born daughters physical birthday 17 years later in 2017! 

Have you had this experience of knowing exactly when Jesus made a difference in your life or when the ‘lights came on’ so to speak? A religious ceremony is not what I am referring to but a time where you can actually remember Jesus coming into your heart and making you different, a new person in Christ. (See 2 Corinthians 5:17). Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart won’t you let Him on today? (See Revelation 3:20). 

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for making yourself truly known to me. I pray for those I know who have not received Christ as savior to ask him into their hearts today. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Happy Jesus' Birthday to you. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete