Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Saying Thank You Helps Clear The Blues


Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.”Psalm 100:4

Ever catch yourself just feeling down and there is no apparent reason? You need to quick find a way to become joyful before Satan takes advantage of you. Don’t run to social media for  comfort as it usually does the opposite. 

Sure you can escape in a book, good movie, or games. But much better would be to start to think of things that bring joy to your life. Think of something good that happened just today for instance. Maybe it was a phone call, a card in the mail, a smile, a hug, a gift. Then think of the ways God has taken care of you. 

You have been set free and redeemed..give thanks. God is working in and through you….give thanks. You are where you are for a reason…give thanks. You have people who love you and enjoy being with you..give thanks. See you have a pretty good life so give thanks! 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for my life and thank you for helping me in times when I feel a little down. I choose to cast my burdens on you. I refuse to allow the lies of Satan to drag me down. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Each day, I thank God for bringing me through the night before. Then I get up. As I eat my breakfast, I also thank Him for the brightness of the sky and, then, for the sunshine coming through the window.

    ReplyDelete