Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

What Or Who Do You Love?


"And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.” Ephesians 1:22-23
Your job? Football? Tik Tok? Movies? Television? God is supposed to be at the top of your list of what you love. Do you love the Lord and desire to do things that bring you closer to Him?
Do you truly love the Lord with all your heart or are you just breathing air and waiting to die? You do what you love and you hang out and seek to please those you love. Does this describe your relationship with Jesus?
Perhaps it is time to take inventory of what truly ‘rings your chimes’ so to speak. Is there something in your life above God?
PRAYER: Father I know at times I seem to think I am just here to work, do hobbies, eat and make friends but you have a way bigger purpose for my life. Help me discover my purpose and use me for your glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment