Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 4, 2021

You Belong!!

 


All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. John 6:37

A popular fitness center has a motto on the wall that simply says ‘You Belong’ and another that says ‘Check Your Ego At The Door’ and both of those statements readily apply to walking a Christian walk. 

There are no levels in your Christian life of one person being better than another because another’s spiritual gift seems outwardly taking more talent. Humility, kindness, love are right up there at the top for following Christ. Being thankful as well. 

You do in fact belong in God’s family each person has a choice whether to accept Him or reject Him. What have you done? 

PRAYER: I am thankful all gifts are equal in the kingdom. It takes many gifts to build a church. Help me never think more highly of myself and thank you lord for loving me unconditionally. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment