Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 11, 2021

Fifty Years...Wow!



Man is like a mere breath; His days are like a passing shadow. Psalm 144:4

I just attended my 50th class reunion and I don’t feel any different but fifty years is a big span of time for we humans. As I watch TV today and see the changes at night in many violent crime shows versus the peaceful happy family shows of the 60’s and early 70’s.

Also in the span of fifty years my home had been torn down as had my grade school and junior high replaced by new modern facilities. Many classmates had passed away even before their 68th birthday.  

Life is a gift from God and God knew exactly when we were to be born. We are here for such a time as this. Are you grateful for your birthdays or bemoan getting older? Be thankful for each year and each breath you take. 

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for the gift of life, and for milestones in life never to dread but to celebrate. Help me use each day of my life to serve you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful message. God has all these things in His control.

    ReplyDelete