Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

No Likes, No Comments, No Problem



The only letter of recommendation we need is you yourselves. Your lives are a letter written in our hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you.2 Corinthians 3:2


Facebook and Instagram love them or hate them or stay off them entirely? Almost seems like compulsive behavior to constantly post pictures. Don’t get me wrong I have posted my share then I stop and say “why”. 


But why the checking for ‘likes’ as the only ‘like’ you really need is the fact that God loves you, period. Don’t be needing affirmation from social media to feel worthy and as a matter of fact give it a rest and fast from it for a while the Earth will still be here. 


Today I challenge you to live a life free from checking on your ‘likes’ and instead try reading the book of John in the New Testament. God loves you no matter what your hair looks like, no matter what clothes you are wearing, no matter where you went to school, or what awards you have won. Be at peace and enjoy your day. 


PRAYER: Lord you are beautiful and your face is all I seek. Thanks that you love me warts and all. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: