Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 24, 2021

What Is On Your Back Burner?



For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

Things on the back burner of your stove often are neglected or forgotten about entirely and might scorch or burn. In the back burner of your life do you have things you have neglected that need attention and tended to? 

Many times well intentioned individuals decide to put God First, sounds good doesn’t it but does it truly happen?This is not meant to guilt you but to make you think about what is really important in life. You might be surprised that by desiring a quiet time and Bible reading to start your day you actually will have more time in the long run.

Does your schedule need to be prayed over and some changes made? Pray and ask God to help you. In the meantime wake up and read some Psalms and  Proverbs and pray. 

PRAYER: Father I want to guard my heart and my time so I don’t waste precious time with you. Help me resist attempts by the enemy to stop me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment