Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 11, 2021

Very Big Financial Burden On Board

 


Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one's youth. 5Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court. Psalm 127:4-5

Recently I was at a traffic light when I looked over and a truck has this decal in their window that is my title. The driver was probably trying to be funny referring to their baby on board but it made me sad instead. 

How many people see children as a burden and would be happier with a pet? Truly disheartening in my humble opinion. Yes children cost money but every bit is worth it. Children don’t need spoiled they need cares for and loved and taught to love Jesus. And ALL children are gifts from God no matter how they got here. Adoption is a wonderful choice as remember we are adopted by Jesus into his family. If you have children and grandchildren you are truly blessed. 

PRAYER: Lord children are a gift from God and scripture says ‘the fruit of the womb is His reward’ and I thank you for the gift of life. I pray for hearts to be thankful for life and respect it. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment