Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Dealing With Deep Pain



For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18

Suicide, verbal abuse, job problems, being misunderstood, family quarrels, isolation issues surrounding the pandemic and add to this list, are all hard to deal with. Have you recently experienced hurt or confusion in your life, because it seems pretty common place since the end of 2019 and start of Coronavirus. 

So many issues require you to be still and to also find trusted friends to confide in. People say something in haste then regret it. Waiting is a hard thing to do at times. Many times critical spirits can arise from a host of hidden issues and are not necessarily beating up on you. Also if you have dealt with family suicide or death it will take some time to process that and heal. 

Now more than ever this world needs healing from Jesus. I don’t see how a person or family deals with life without a relationship with God. Are you hopeless and need a touch of healing? Turn to God and he will see you through.

PRAYER:I need you Lord and I cry out to you on behalf of friends or family members who are just fine without a deep relationship with you. Bring people across their paths to lead them closer to you. Give me open doors to witness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: What you say is true. I once was was calling on a neighbor lady who had lost her husband. One of her sons said something to her. I felt as if I was in the middle of a war zone. That family did not know Christ. My son was with me and I felt bad that he had to witness that display.

    ReplyDelete