Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Nana Nana Boo Boo

 


But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler.1 Peter 4:15 ESV Bible Gateway

Words are powerful. Emotions can be powerful and confusing. Being a neighbor who cares is important to keep watch over anything that could be dangerous or harm the neighborhood.

Different personalities react to things in different ways. Differing temperaments also can influence how good a neighbor and friend you are. Something meant to help others may be interpreted as being none of your business. So where do you draw the line on neighborhood watchfulness and being caring and helpful. 

Your gesture of doing something to keep others safe may be considered an intrusion. So maybe unless it is a life or death situation it is best to put down the bullhorn and keep friends and make new friends. 

PRAYER: I try Lord to be kind to all people even if I have never met them. People can say ugly and hurtful things and can name call but help me never be guilty of this. Lord give me love for even those people I disagree with or don’t see eye to eye with. Calm my spirit so I am more like Jesus and less like myself. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger


No comments:

Post a Comment