Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Fall And Get Back Up



For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes.Proverbs 24:6 NIV Bible Gateway

To go through life without ever making a blunder would be wonderful. You may be guilty of making the same error over and over say in a relationship and the recipient is at end of their rope. 

Guess what. God completely listens to you and understands you and gives you grace even when mere man refuses to. All you can do is ask God to help you with whatever issue it is that is driving a wedge between you and a loved one. 

Friend you may be really hurting today because someone close has refused to forgive you or you just can’t seem to figure things out. You try to get control but slip up again. Your hope is in Jesus so give it to Him and stand firm. 

PRAYER: Oh Father how I wish I could stop making blunders which usually are because I don’t think before speaking. I pray anyone I have hurt gives me another chance because you will. Give me self control, In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

Click link for a song of encouragement:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?view=detail&mid=6CC81534313A9D8D53206CC81534313A9D8D5320&q=i get down he lifts me up song&shtp=GetUrl&shid=8ca759db-7215-46b7-9fac-f076b1d0ce1e&shtk=SSBHZXQgRG93biAod2l0aCBseXJpY3Mp&shdk=V29yc2hpcCB2aWRlbyBmb3IgVGhlIEJyaWRnZSBLaWRz&shhk=ZnIsNVoE73W3t0YLYUwRPfI6v3ncFe84CgLEYer6R8k%3D&form=VDSHOT&shth=OVP.oV--goh3rJQjgo7OAICJkgHgFo

No comments:

Post a Comment